4th of July Events in Colorado Springs 2021
Looking for 4th of July Events 2021 in Colorado Springs? Here’s a look at some of the Fourth of July fireworks shows and events in the Pikes Peak region! Due to fire dangers, all events are subject to change.
• Denver: Downtown-visible fireworks display from Coors Field after Colorado Rockies game; mlb.com/rockies/schedule/2021-07.
• Tri-Lakes area: Independence Day parade on Saturday in Monument, plus a street fair and beer garden, live music, pancake breakfast, the Palmer Lake Fun Run as well as fireworks and festivities in Palmer Lake; monumenthill kiwanis.org.
• Castle Rock: Fireworks display at sundown; crgov.com
• Colorado Springs: Old North End 4th of July Parade: Starts at 9 a.m. at Wood Avenue and Washington Street; facebook.com/events/1787166631458482/?ti=ls.
• Colorado Springs: 4th of July Symphony on Your Porch starting at 9 p.m. Patriotic music will be broadcast on local radio stations while fireworks light up the night sky from various locations. Fireworks also will be streamed live; tinyurl.com/y982elvb.
• Colorado Springs: Switchbacks FC are hosting a Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular at Weidner Field. Gates open at 4 p.m. and the game kicks off at 6:30 p.m., followed by a fireworks display; switchbacksfc.com.
• Cripple Creek 4th of July Celebration: Live music and festivities starting at noon, followed by fireworks at 9:30 p.m., Brass Ass parking lot, Cripple Creek; visitcripplecreek.com.
• Denver: Fireworks display visible in surrounding areas from Elitch Gardens; elitchgardens.com/entertainment/fireworks.
• Parker: Stars and Stripes Celebration with fireworks at 9:30 p.m., Salisbury Park, 11920 Motsenbocker Road. Parking passes must be purchased for $10-$30; tinyurl.com/2y9cxp7u.
• Woodland Park: Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Memorial Park.
Questions? Contact us! To see other events around the state, check out this article in the Gazette!