Real estate showings in Colorado are allowed again. As of Monday, April 27th, the real estate showing restriction has been lifted. While this means that agents may resume showing homes, it does not mean that precautions are not being taken.
During the restriction, a home had to be under contract or have an offer submitted and accepted in order to be shown. This made it extremely difficult for both buyers and sellers.
However, it is not necessarily “business as usual” for Colorado realtors. While we want to provide the best services to our buyers and sellers, we must also continue to take extra precautions to preserve the safety of all involved.
Some of our added precautions include:
- Extended virtual tours (must be viewed prior to scheduling a showing)
- Health questionnaire must be answered prior to scheduling a showing
- Buyers wanting to see a home should be pre-qualified and have a buyer agency agreement in place
- Limited number of people allowed in a showing at a time
- No overlapping showings
- Open houses still suspended
- The use of masks, gloves, and sanitizer
And for those most at risk, (seniors and immunocompromised) we try to limit showings as much as possible.
Real Estate Showings in Colorado allowed again will truly help our real estate market.
How do you feel about buying or showing a house during this time?
Please visit livingcoloradosprings.com/contact-rick-van-wieren/ to contact us with your questions and concerns.
© 2020, Rick Van Wieren Real Estate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.